Divorces do not need to be expensive or contentious
While divorce is never easy or pleasant, at the Law Office of Shelley Lubritz, PLLC, I represent clientsÂ who wish to dissolve their marriage out of court when they can reach an agreement on essential matters. There are legal requirements that must be satisfied even in an uncontested divorce. I will protect your rights throughout the process.
Even when couples believe that they agree on all aspects of their divorce, complications can arise. I will make sure that you are ready and able to move forward after reviewing issues such as:
- Adherence to state laws on child custody and support arrangements
- State requirements on jurisdiction, divorce grounds and length of residency
- Whether all relevant financial information is known by both sides
- Potential debts and future obligations that might be covered in the agreement
- Provisions for current and future benefits such as pensions, insurance policies and retirement accounts
Though many couples are motivated to seek an uncontested divorce to avoid a lengthy legal process, the Law Office of Shelley Lubritz, PLLC will make sure that no relevant matter is missed as you look to start a new chapter in your life.
An uncontested divorce offers clients a more streamlined legal process. By agreeing to important financial and parental issues, you can often save time, money and the stress of a protracted legal battle. You can also avoid a public court proceeding, ensuring your privacy and that of your children.
Contact an effective and experienced paternity attorney
At the Law Office of Shelley Lubritz, PLLC in Las Vegas, I provide honest advice and experienced advocacy to help resolve your family law matters. To schedule a free initial consultation at my Las Vegas office, call 702-833-1300 orÂ contact me online.